+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Luv!!

oweizmez Guest
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Luv!!

Sometimes, in our relentless efforts to find the person we LoVe we fail to recognize & appreciate the people who LoVe us. We miss out on so many beautiful things & simply because we allow ourselves to been slaved by our own selfish concerns. Go for the man of deeds & not for the man of words for you will find rewarding happiness not with the man you LoVe but the man who LoVes you more.

The best LoVers are those who are capable of LoVing from a distance, far enough to allow the other person to grow, but never too far to feel the LoVe deep within your being. To let go of someone doesn't mean you have to stop LoVing, it only means that you allow that person to find his own happiness without expecting him to come back. Letting go is not just setting the other person free,but it is also setting yourself free from all bitterness, hatred, & anger.

Do not let the bitterness rare away your strength & weaken your faith & never allow pain to dishearten you, but rather let you grow with wisdom in bearing it.You may found peace in just LoVing someone from a distance not expecting anything in return. But be careful, for this can sustain life but can never give enough room for us to grow. We can all survive with just beautiful memories of the past but real peace & happiness come only with open acceptance of what reality is today.

There will come a time in our lives when we chance upon someone so nice & beautiful and we just find ourselves getting so intensely attracted to that person. This feeling soon become a part of our everyday lives & eventually consumes our thoughts & actions. The sad part of it is when we begin to realize that this person feels nothing more for us than just a friendship. We start our desperate attempt to get noticed & be closer but in the end our efforts are still unrewarded & we end up being sorry for ourselves.

You don't have to forget someone you LoVe. What you need to learn is how to accept the verdict of reality without being bitter or sorry for yourself. Believe me; you would be better off giving that dedication & LoVe to someone more deserving.

Don't let your heart run your life, be sensible & let your mind speak for itself. Listen not only to your feelings but to reason as well. Always remember that if you lose someone today, it means that someone better is coming tomorrow: If you lose LoVe that doesn't mean that you failed in LoVe.

Cry, if you have to, but make sure that the tears wash away the hurt & the bitterness that the past has left with you. Let go of yesterday & LoVe will find its way back to you & when it does, pray that it may be the LoVe that will stay & last a lifetime.

Sigh!I am still learning...

Life is Beautifulů

alya allias

Last edited by oweizmez; 06-08-2007 at 11:15 AM. Reason: im largering my font.. :)

2. pamm 468x60-en

jokerwt1v is offline Member
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

jokerwt1v is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Credits

$ 1
    ur word is too small n too color ful....hard to read.......so i havent read it all soli 4 it

mr.buragas is offline Addicted Member
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

mr.buragas has a spectacular aura about mr.buragas has a spectacular aura about
    Thanks
    Credits

$ 1
    life goes on...it never stop..huh..it's nice if it can stop sometimes..

evilwitch is offline Junior Member
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

evilwitch is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Credits

$ 1
    let it go with the flow...

mamamia is offline Member
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

mamamia is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Credits

$ 1
    Life is Beautiful… <--so do Love~
    liverpool vs mu dis coming sunday..tdo lebih baik :D

joney is offline Pengetua Ehoza

is .............. dead!

I am:
    Tired

joney has a reputation beyond repute joney has a reputation beyond repute joney has a reputation beyond repute joney has a reputation beyond repute joney has a reputation beyond repute joney has a reputation beyond repute joney has a reputation beyond repute joney has a reputation beyond repute joney has a reputation beyond repute joney has a reputation beyond repute joney has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Credits

$ 1
    pebende la korang cakap ni... tak paham gue..

bul4t is offline Super Ehozarian II

is bergolek-golek

I am:
    Crazy

bul4t has a reputation beyond repute bul4t has a reputation beyond repute bul4t has a reputation beyond repute bul4t has a reputation beyond repute bul4t has a reputation beyond repute bul4t has a reputation beyond repute bul4t has a reputation beyond repute bul4t has a reputation beyond repute bul4t has a reputation beyond repute bul4t has a reputation beyond repute bul4t has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Credits

$ 1
    aduh... cukup la exam yg lalu memeningkan aku....

"Mata boleh
    BERZINA dgn melihat, lidah boleh BERZINA dgn bercakap, tangan boleh BERZINA dgn berpegangan,
    kaki boleh
    BERZINA dgn berjalan ke tempat maksiat. Hati pula boleh BERZINA dgn merindui, mengingati dan membayangi si dia."
    -[HR Bukhari dan Muslim]-

untouchable is offline Ehoza's Designer

is is available

I am:
    Cool

untouchable has a reputation beyond repute untouchable has a reputation beyond repute untouchable has a reputation beyond repute untouchable has a reputation beyond repute untouchable has a reputation beyond repute untouchable has a reputation beyond repute untouchable has a reputation beyond repute untouchable has a reputation beyond repute untouchable has a reputation beyond repute untouchable has a reputation beyond repute untouchable has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Credits

$ 1
    Quote Originally Posted by oweizmez View Post
    You don't have to forget someone you LoVe. What you need to learn is how to accept the verdict of reality without being bitter or sorry for yourself. Believe me; you would be better off giving that dedication & LoVe to someone more deserving.
    Is it the statement cuz of we really can't forget someone we love?
    learn to accept the verdict of reality witout bitter or sorry..
    thts worse part..

bazooka24 is offline DieHardFan Member
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

bazooka24 has a spectacular aura about bazooka24 has a spectacular aura about
    Thanks
    Credits

$ 1
    Quote Originally Posted by untouchable View Post
    Is it the statement cuz of we really can't forget someone we love?
    learn to accept the verdict of reality witout bitter or sorry..
    thts worse part..
    forgive and forget..but worst part is...damn hard to forget!lol

tom is offline Addicted Member
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

tom has a brilliant future tom has a brilliant future tom has a brilliant future tom has a brilliant future tom has a brilliant future tom has a brilliant future tom has a brilliant future tom has a brilliant future tom has a brilliant future tom has a brilliant future tom has a brilliant future
    Thanks
    Credits

$ 1
    et it go with the flow...
    make love..not war..huhuhuhu

12. bitcoin 468x60-en

Thread Information