The Best Spread 728x90ms

+ Reply to Thread
    tanpanama is offline Regular Member
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

tanpanama has a reputation beyond repute tanpanama has a reputation beyond repute tanpanama has a reputation beyond repute tanpanama has a reputation beyond repute tanpanama has a reputation beyond repute tanpanama has a reputation beyond repute tanpanama has a reputation beyond repute tanpanama has a reputation beyond repute tanpanama has a reputation beyond repute tanpanama has a reputation beyond repute tanpanama has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Credits

$ 1

TOMORROW MAYBE ToO LATE

If you're mad with someone , and nobody's there to fix the situation... You fix it . Maybe today, that person still wants to be your friend . And if u don't, tomorrow can be too late.

If you're in love with somebody , but that person doesn't know... tell her/him. Maybe today, that person is also in love with you . And if you don't say it, tomorrow can be too late .

If you still love a person that you think has forgotten you... tell her/him. MaybE that person have always loved you. And if you don't tell her/him today , tomorrow can be too late.

If you need a hug of a friend... ask her/him for it. Maybe they need it more than you do. And if you don't ask for it today, tomorrow can be too late.

If you really have friends who you appreciate... tell them. Maybe they appreciate you as well. That if you don't and they leave or go far away today , tomorrow can be too late.

'yOu tALk tHe tALk bUt CaN yOu wALk ThE WaLK? '

stp 468x60-en

antagenaiz is offline King Of VNS
    This user has no status.

I am:
    Cool

antagenaiz has a reputation beyond repute antagenaiz has a reputation beyond repute antagenaiz has a reputation beyond repute antagenaiz has a reputation beyond repute antagenaiz has a reputation beyond repute antagenaiz has a reputation beyond repute antagenaiz has a reputation beyond repute antagenaiz has a reputation beyond repute antagenaiz has a reputation beyond repute antagenaiz has a reputation beyond repute antagenaiz has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Credits

$ 1
    Quote Originally Posted by tanpanama View Post

If you're in love with somebody , but that person doesn't know... tell her/him. Maybe today, that person is also in love with you . And if you don't say it, tomorrow can be too late .

what should i do huhuhu

oweizmez Guest
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by tanpanama View Post

If you need a hug of a friend... ask her/him for it. Maybe they need it more than you do. And if you don't ask for it today, tomorrow can be too late.

need hug.. huhuhuhuhuhu.... im asking rite now... huhuhuhuhuhuhu...

<span class='glow_FFFF00'>apect</span></a><br /><span class='glow_FFFF00'><span style='color: #9400D3'>True Ehoza's Supporter</span></span><a href='#'>'s Avatar
    <span class='glow_FFFF00'>apect</span></a><br /><span class='glow_FFFF00'><span style='color: #9400D3'>True Ehoza's Supporter</span></span><a href='#'> is offline
    is single

I am:
    Awesome

<span class='glow_FFFF00'>apect</span></a><br /><span class='glow_FFFF00'><span style='color: #9400D3'>True Ehoza's Supporter</span></span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FFFF00'>apect</span></a><br /><span class='glow_FFFF00'><span style='color: #9400D3'>True Ehoza's Supporter</span></span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FFFF00'>apect</span></a><br /><span class='glow_FFFF00'><span style='color: #9400D3'>True Ehoza's Supporter</span></span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FFFF00'>apect</span></a><br /><span class='glow_FFFF00'><span style='color: #9400D3'>True Ehoza's Supporter</span></span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FFFF00'>apect</span></a><br /><span class='glow_FFFF00'><span style='color: #9400D3'>True Ehoza's Supporter</span></span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FFFF00'>apect</span></a><br /><span class='glow_FFFF00'><span style='color: #9400D3'>True Ehoza's Supporter</span></span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FFFF00'>apect</span></a><br /><span class='glow_FFFF00'><span style='color: #9400D3'>True Ehoza's Supporter</span></span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FFFF00'>apect</span></a><br /><span class='glow_FFFF00'><span style='color: #9400D3'>True Ehoza's Supporter</span></span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FFFF00'>apect</span></a><br /><span class='glow_FFFF00'><span style='color: #9400D3'>True Ehoza's Supporter</span></span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FFFF00'>apect</span></a><br /><span class='glow_FFFF00'><span style='color: #9400D3'>True Ehoza's Supporter</span></span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FFFF00'>apect</span></a><br /><span class='glow_FFFF00'><span style='color: #9400D3'>True Ehoza's Supporter</span></span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,205 Times in 750 Posts
    Credits

$ 601
    Quote Originally Posted by oweizmez View Post

need hug.. huhuhuhuhuhu.... im asking rite now... huhuhuhuhuhuhu...
    can i?
    https://www.facebook.com/ehozadotcom
    Jom teka gambar dan menang RM150!

mr.buragas is offline Addicted Member
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

mr.buragas has a spectacular aura about mr.buragas has a spectacular aura about
    Thanks
    Credits

$ 1
    i hope its never too late for me..i hate accept this fact..

• bitcoin 468x60-en

Thread Information