The Best Spread 728x90ms

+ Reply to Thread
    astaroth is offline Hall of Fame
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

astaroth has much to be proud of astaroth has much to be proud of astaroth has much to be proud of astaroth has much to be proud of astaroth has much to be proud of astaroth has much to be proud of astaroth has much to be proud of astaroth has much to be proud of astaroth has much to be proud of
    Thanks
    Credits

$ 1

Gotcha! New MPAA Site Tries to Trick Users into Illegally Downloading Movies.

Also offers the ability to download video content using a custom client which also scans if the user has downloaded copyrighted files.

MediaDefender Inc, the "leading provider of anti-piracy solutions in the emerging Internet-Piracy-Prevention (IPP) industry" has launched a website called "MiiVi" dedicated to busting those who both like to download copyrighted content as well as those who already have.

The site is apparently the latest ploy in the ongoing battle against illegal file-sharing and literally takes the game to new heights. It offers WHOLE DOWNLOADS of movies as well as the ability to download and install a "miraculous" new program that offers "fast and easy downloading all in one great site." There's just one problem: the site's registered to MediaDefender Inc. and it's army of prying eyes are just nipping at the bud to take down those who are unaware.

The site was apparently registered on March 11, 2007. and unfortunately who knows how many poor souls have fell victim to this latest malfeasance by an MPAA sponsored organization. Luckily however, Brokep over at the Pirate Bay gave me a heads up on the situation and I report back to you with haste to avoid the site and warn others to do so as well.

Here's proof of the site's true intent:

...AND here's a taste of the BAIT for which they are laying out for the unsuspecting noob, a nice 745MB XVID(?) copy of Batman Returns just waiting for someone to come along a take a bite. Too bad this bite could cost one thousands of dollars and lead to an avalanche of letters, settlement notices, or perhaps even a "friendly" knock at the door.

This new development certainly takes the war against illegal file-sharing to new lows and proves to just what degree the MPAA will allows its agents to go to prop up sagging ticket sales for second rate movies. Ever notice how GOOD MOVIES do well and BAD MOVIES do poorly at the Box Office? Well, I guess we're alone because the MPAA sees no wrong it lousy movies. Who's really trying to trick whom I ask?
    Metal UnderGround Album Collection
    About Gallery Permission
    Speed You DSL Connection
    Naruto Shippuuden Episode List
    Ehoza Rules

"I Have Made Candles Of Dead Men's Fat"
    "The Sextons Have Been My Slaves"
    "I Have Bottled Babes Unborn And Dried"
    "Hearts And Livers From Rifled Graves"
    "And My Prentices Now Will Surely Come"
    "And Carve Me Bone From Bone"
    "And I Who Have Rifled The Dead Man's Grave"