TenkoFX ECN Gravity

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    azwanbiz is offline Senior Member
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

azwanbiz has a brilliant future azwanbiz has a brilliant future azwanbiz has a brilliant future azwanbiz has a brilliant future azwanbiz has a brilliant future azwanbiz has a brilliant future azwanbiz has a brilliant future azwanbiz has a brilliant future azwanbiz has a brilliant future azwanbiz has a brilliant future azwanbiz has a brilliant future
    Thanks
    Credits

$ 1

Thumbs up Dear son and daughter

The day that you see me old, have patience and try to understand me.

If I get dirty when eating.....if I can not dress.....have patience. Remember the hours I spent teaching it to you.

If, when I speak to you, I repeat the same things a thousand and one times.....do not interrupt me.....listen to me.

When you were small, I had to read to you a thousand and one times the same story until you got to sleep......
    When I do not want to have a shower, neither shame me nor scold me....
    Remember when I had to chase you with a thousand excuses I invented, so that you would want to bath.......

When you see my ignorance on new technologies. give me the necessary time and not look at me with your mocking smile......

I taught you how to do so many things.....to eat good, to dress well......to confront life.......

When at some moment I lose my memory or the thread of our conversation. let me have the necessary time to remember....and if I cannot do it, do not become nervous......as the most important thing is not my conversation but surely to be with you and to have you listening to me........

If ever I do not want to eat, do not force me. I know well when I need to and when not.

When my tired legs do not allow me to walk.......
    ......give me your hand.......the same way I did when you made your first steps.

And when someday I become moody, and say a few nasty things......do not get angry.......some day you will understand.....

Try to understand that my age is not lived but survived.

Some day you will discover that, despite my mistakes, I always wanted the best thing for you and that I tried to prepare the way for you......

You must not feel sad, angry or impotent at seeing me near you. You must be next to me. Try to understand me and help me as I did with you when you started your life.

Help me to walk......help me to end my way with love and patience. I will pay you with a smile and by the immense love I have had always for you.

I love you my child......

Your father

2. pamm 468x60-en

Neo5 is offline Elders of Pseudoscience
    This user has no status.

I am:
    Happy

Neo5 has a reputation beyond repute Neo5 has a reputation beyond repute Neo5 has a reputation beyond repute Neo5 has a reputation beyond repute Neo5 has a reputation beyond repute Neo5 has a reputation beyond repute Neo5 has a reputation beyond repute Neo5 has a reputation beyond repute Neo5 has a reputation beyond repute Neo5 has a reputation beyond repute Neo5 has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,701 Times in 850 Posts
    Credits

$ 1
    Brought tears to my eyes.

Don't forget our parents, they are everything.

<span class='glow_FF0000'><span style='color: #FF0000'>psychophobia</span></span></a><br /><span style='color: #008000'>Hyper Active Member</span><a href='#'>'s Avatar
    <span class='glow_FF0000'><span style='color: #FF0000'>psychophobia</span></span></a><br /><span style='color: #008000'>Hyper Active Member</span><a href='#'> is offline

is tgh seronok bekerja~~~

I am:
    Awesome

<span class='glow_FF0000'><span style='color: #FF0000'>psychophobia</span></span></a><br /><span style='color: #008000'>Hyper Active Member</span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FF0000'><span style='color: #FF0000'>psychophobia</span></span></a><br /><span style='color: #008000'>Hyper Active Member</span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FF0000'><span style='color: #FF0000'>psychophobia</span></span></a><br /><span style='color: #008000'>Hyper Active Member</span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FF0000'><span style='color: #FF0000'>psychophobia</span></span></a><br /><span style='color: #008000'>Hyper Active Member</span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FF0000'><span style='color: #FF0000'>psychophobia</span></span></a><br /><span style='color: #008000'>Hyper Active Member</span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FF0000'><span style='color: #FF0000'>psychophobia</span></span></a><br /><span style='color: #008000'>Hyper Active Member</span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FF0000'><span style='color: #FF0000'>psychophobia</span></span></a><br /><span style='color: #008000'>Hyper Active Member</span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FF0000'><span style='color: #FF0000'>psychophobia</span></span></a><br /><span style='color: #008000'>Hyper Active Member</span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FF0000'><span style='color: #FF0000'>psychophobia</span></span></a><br /><span style='color: #008000'>Hyper Active Member</span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FF0000'><span style='color: #FF0000'>psychophobia</span></span></a><br /><span style='color: #008000'>Hyper Active Member</span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FF0000'><span style='color: #FF0000'>psychophobia</span></span></a><br /><span style='color: #008000'>Hyper Active Member</span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Credits

$ 3
    parent is everything for us.....
    dont make them cry.....
    take care of them like they take care of urself.....

This user has no status.

I am:
    Happy

Neo5 has a reputation beyond repute Neo5 has a reputation beyond repute Neo5 has a reputation beyond repute Neo5 has a reputation beyond repute Neo5 has a reputation beyond repute Neo5 has a reputation beyond repute Neo5 has a reputation beyond repute Neo5 has a reputation beyond repute Neo5 has a reputation beyond repute Neo5 has a reputation beyond repute Neo5 has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Credits

$ 1
    and pray for them everytime.

BLurr is offline Super Senior Member
    This user has no status.

I am:
    Cool

BLurr has a reputation beyond repute BLurr has a reputation beyond repute BLurr has a reputation beyond repute BLurr has a reputation beyond repute BLurr has a reputation beyond repute BLurr has a reputation beyond repute BLurr has a reputation beyond repute BLurr has a reputation beyond repute BLurr has a reputation beyond repute BLurr has a reputation beyond repute BLurr has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Credits

$ 1
    full of lesson..uhuk uhuk..

<span class='glow_FF0000'><span style='color: #FF0000'>psychophobia</span></span></a><br /><span style='color: #008000'>Hyper Active Member</span><a href='#'>'s Avatar
    <span class='glow_FF0000'><span style='color: #FF0000'>psychophobia</span></span></a><br /><span style='color: #008000'>Hyper Active Member</span><a href='#'> is offline

I am:
    Awesome

<span class='glow_FF0000'><span style='color: #FF0000'>psychophobia</span></span></a><br /><span style='color: #008000'>Hyper Active Member</span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FF0000'><span style='color: #FF0000'>psychophobia</span></span></a><br /><span style='color: #008000'>Hyper Active Member</span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FF0000'><span style='color: #FF0000'>psychophobia</span></span></a><br /><span style='color: #008000'>Hyper Active Member</span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FF0000'><span style='color: #FF0000'>psychophobia</span></span></a><br /><span style='color: #008000'>Hyper Active Member</span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FF0000'><span style='color: #FF0000'>psychophobia</span></span></a><br /><span style='color: #008000'>Hyper Active Member</span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FF0000'><span style='color: #FF0000'>psychophobia</span></span></a><br /><span style='color: #008000'>Hyper Active Member</span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FF0000'><span style='color: #FF0000'>psychophobia</span></span></a><br /><span style='color: #008000'>Hyper Active Member</span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FF0000'><span style='color: #FF0000'>psychophobia</span></span></a><br /><span style='color: #008000'>Hyper Active Member</span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FF0000'><span style='color: #FF0000'>psychophobia</span></span></a><br /><span style='color: #008000'>Hyper Active Member</span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FF0000'><span style='color: #FF0000'>psychophobia</span></span></a><br /><span style='color: #008000'>Hyper Active Member</span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FF0000'><span style='color: #FF0000'>psychophobia</span></span></a><br /><span style='color: #008000'>Hyper Active Member</span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Credits

$ 3
    or atleast talk to them everyday.....
    they will feel that they still in ur heart....

This user has no status.

I am:
    Happy

Thanks
    Credits

$ 1
    distance no longer an excuse, make a video call to them.

I am:
    Awesome

Thanks
    Credits

$ 3
    or u can just call them everyday......
    if u can call ur bf/gf 2 or 3 hours a day....
    why u cant call ur mother at least 10 minutes....

This user has no status.

I am:
    Happy

Thanks
    Credits

$ 1
    if possible give them a 3G phone, easy to make video call

<span style='color: #9ACD32'>tuntejasydney</span>'s Avatar
    <span style='color: #9ACD32'>tuntejasydney</span> is offline Super Ehozarian III
    This user has no status.

I am:
    Happy

<span style='color: #9ACD32'>tuntejasydney</span> has a reputation beyond repute <span style='color: #9ACD32'>tuntejasydney</span> has a reputation beyond repute <span style='color: #9ACD32'>tuntejasydney</span> has a reputation beyond repute <span style='color: #9ACD32'>tuntejasydney</span> has a reputation beyond repute <span style='color: #9ACD32'>tuntejasydney</span> has a reputation beyond repute <span style='color: #9ACD32'>tuntejasydney</span> has a reputation beyond repute <span style='color: #9ACD32'>tuntejasydney</span> has a reputation beyond repute <span style='color: #9ACD32'>tuntejasydney</span> has a reputation beyond repute <span style='color: #9ACD32'>tuntejasydney</span> has a reputation beyond repute <span style='color: #9ACD32'>tuntejasydney</span> has a reputation beyond repute <span style='color: #9ACD32'>tuntejasydney</span> has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Credits

$ 1
    i miss my family badly ....

had pretty hectic days now... made me longing for warmth cuddle from mak

12. bitcoin 468x60-en

Thread Information