TenkoFX ECN Gravity

+ Reply to Thread
    astaroth is offline Hall of Fame
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

astaroth has much to be proud of astaroth has much to be proud of astaroth has much to be proud of astaroth has much to be proud of astaroth has much to be proud of astaroth has much to be proud of astaroth has much to be proud of astaroth has much to be proud of astaroth has much to be proud of
    Thanks
    Credits

$ 1

Cool Cicadas a tasty treat for zoo animals

BROOKFIELD, Ill. - At the Brookfield Zoo, cicadas are a lot more than just really noisy insects: They're delicious treats.

These days, a host of animals from bearded dragon lizards to African wild dogs to white-crested laughing thrush birds are enjoying cicadas.

And zoo nutritionists not to mention the mothers of all those lizards, dogs and birds don't have to worry. Although the cicadas emerging this month after spending 17 years underground may seem like candy to the animals crunchy on the outside and soft in the center they're actually health food.

"They're extremely nutritious and won't impact their (animals') diets because they don't have a lot of fat in them," Tim Sullivan, the zoo's behavioral husbandry manager, said Friday.

The cicadas are such a welcome addition to the diets of the animals that the zoo is not only letting those that live outside catch and eat them on their own, it is bringing cicadas to the animals that live inside so they can enjoy them, too.

"We've substituted cicadas for crickets and meal worms that some of the other animals get," Sullivan said.

He said that since the cicadas started coming out of the ground in big numbers the last few days, animals all over the zoo have been seen eating them, often as soon as the insects emerge.

The only losers are the cicadas themselves. But Sullivan suggested that if they have to go and they are going to die in about 30 days even if they do avoid being eaten a zoo is as good a place as any.

"Getting eaten by exotic animals is a better way to go than being eaten by a squirrel or a crow," he said.
    Metal UnderGround Album Collection
    About Gallery Permission
    Speed You DSL Connection
    Naruto Shippuuden Episode List
    Ehoza Rules

"I Have Made Candles Of Dead Men's Fat"
    "The Sextons Have Been My Slaves"
    "I Have Bottled Babes Unborn And Dried"
    "Hearts And Livers From Rifled Graves"
    "And My Prentices Now Will Surely Come"
    "And Carve Me Bone From Bone"
    "And I Who Have Rifled The Dead Man's Grave"
    "Shall Never Have Rest In My Own."

2. FXOpen 468x60ms

Neo5 is offline Elders of Pseudoscience
    This user has no status.

I am:
    Happy

Neo5 has a reputation beyond repute Neo5 has a reputation beyond repute Neo5 has a reputation beyond repute Neo5 has a reputation beyond repute Neo5 has a reputation beyond repute Neo5 has a reputation beyond repute Neo5 has a reputation beyond repute Neo5 has a reputation beyond repute Neo5 has a reputation beyond repute Neo5 has a reputation beyond repute Neo5 has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,699 Times in 848 Posts
    Credits

$ 1
    Is that a monkey with Mohican hair?

<span class='glow_FF0000'><span style='color: #FF0000'>psychophobia</span></span></a><br /><span style='color: #008000'>Hyper Active Member</span><a href='#'>'s Avatar
    <span class='glow_FF0000'><span style='color: #FF0000'>psychophobia</span></span></a><br /><span style='color: #008000'>Hyper Active Member</span><a href='#'> is offline

is tgh seronok bekerja~~~

I am:
    Awesome

<span class='glow_FF0000'><span style='color: #FF0000'>psychophobia</span></span></a><br /><span style='color: #008000'>Hyper Active Member</span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FF0000'><span style='color: #FF0000'>psychophobia</span></span></a><br /><span style='color: #008000'>Hyper Active Member</span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FF0000'><span style='color: #FF0000'>psychophobia</span></span></a><br /><span style='color: #008000'>Hyper Active Member</span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FF0000'><span style='color: #FF0000'>psychophobia</span></span></a><br /><span style='color: #008000'>Hyper Active Member</span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FF0000'><span style='color: #FF0000'>psychophobia</span></span></a><br /><span style='color: #008000'>Hyper Active Member</span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FF0000'><span style='color: #FF0000'>psychophobia</span></span></a><br /><span style='color: #008000'>Hyper Active Member</span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FF0000'><span style='color: #FF0000'>psychophobia</span></span></a><br /><span style='color: #008000'>Hyper Active Member</span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FF0000'><span style='color: #FF0000'>psychophobia</span></span></a><br /><span style='color: #008000'>Hyper Active Member</span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FF0000'><span style='color: #FF0000'>psychophobia</span></span></a><br /><span style='color: #008000'>Hyper Active Member</span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FF0000'><span style='color: #FF0000'>psychophobia</span></span></a><br /><span style='color: #008000'>Hyper Active Member</span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FF0000'><span style='color: #FF0000'>psychophobia</span></span></a><br /><span style='color: #008000'>Hyper Active Member</span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Credits

$ 3
    that monkey was really cute....
    back to the topic....
    my fish too love cicadas.....
    so i think it really a tasty treat n i want to try it.....
    lolz!...

Neo5 is offline Elders of Pseudoscience
    This user has no status.

I am:
    Happy

Neo5 has a reputation beyond repute Neo5 has a reputation beyond repute Neo5 has a reputation beyond repute Neo5 has a reputation beyond repute Neo5 has a reputation beyond repute Neo5 has a reputation beyond repute Neo5 has a reputation beyond repute Neo5 has a reputation beyond repute Neo5 has a reputation beyond repute Neo5 has a reputation beyond repute Neo5 has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,699 Times in 848 Posts
    Credits

$ 1
    what is the consumption like per month? How much?

6. pamm 468x60-en

Thread Information