The Best Spread 728x90ms

+ Reply to Thread
    ayam is offline Ehoza's Advisor®™

is Ehoza New Version

I am:
    Happy

ayam has a reputation beyond repute ayam has a reputation beyond repute ayam has a reputation beyond repute ayam has a reputation beyond repute ayam has a reputation beyond repute ayam has a reputation beyond repute ayam has a reputation beyond repute ayam has a reputation beyond repute ayam has a reputation beyond repute ayam has a reputation beyond repute ayam has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Credits

$ 1

Sith Lightning vs Jedi Lightsaber

choose the right picture for this tutorial, First you should Extract them out of the background. and place them into the suitable background

Resize our heroes in order to match the background, and then remove the rest.

As you can see, the Sith coloring is different from the rest of the picture, and the Jedi in particular. So I decided to apply Match Color here.
    I used the following settings:

So I got the following intermediate picture :

Now it's time to make the light saber. Use the same technique as in the first tutorial, for drawing a light saber. I made a 200x10 px selection. Angular points were moved by 0.8px.

Then I filled it in white, applied Gaussian Blur 2px, and used the following settings for Outer Glow:

Then I duplicated the light saber layer. Here is the result:

Now we'll add a lightning effect.
    Create a new document. It is 270 px wide - this is approximate distance from the Sith's hand to the Jedi's light saber.
    Paint the document with the help of Linear Gradient (black to white) moving downwards (or vice versa - it doesn't matter). After that apply Difference Clouds filter. Invert colors and choose the Levels panel. Move the middle slider to the far right, and the left one to the black lines.

You should get something looking like this:

Although you can make your lightning look somewhat differently.
    Now create a new layer, and repeat the lightning creation procedure once more time. Make 3-5 layers with various kinds of lightning (I made 4). Then choose the Screen setting in the Blending Mode for all layers. This will make all lightning strokes visible.

Select all layers and move them to the picture of the Jedi and Sith. (While experimenting I changed the light saber color to green)

Select lightning layers one by one and use the Free Transform tool for giving them the right direction.

Finally I got this picture:

Here you can see lightning strokes moving from the Sith's hands to the light saber. Select all the lightning layers and merge them. Then choose Screen mode for the created layer.
    Take the Eraser tool, choose any large soft brush, set opacity to 30% and remove all unnecessary lightning parts (everything beyond the light saber, beyond the hands, and all those that you don't want).

Use Hue-Saturation for choosing the color that you like most. I prefer blue:

For better effect I duplicated lightning layer, one layer moved downwards by a couple of pixels and another one moved upwards. Also, I changed the Levels settings for the duplicated layers - I moved the left slider to the right side, to about 90%.

I didn't like that AT-AT walker standing on the Sith's head. That's why I decided to stretch and move the background a little bit.

Almost done.
    The only thing left is to add shadows, cast from fighting enemies. You can learn how to create shadows in this tutorial using R2D2 as an example. Also shadow from lightning would look great if it had light blue tint.

Here is another example of using a lightning effect.

2. bitcoin 468x60-en

awie958 is offline Super Senior Member
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

awie958 has much to be proud of awie958 has much to be proud of awie958 has much to be proud of awie958 has much to be proud of awie958 has much to be proud of awie958 has much to be proud of awie958 has much to be proud of awie958 has much to be proud of awie958 has much to be proud of awie958 has much to be proud of
    Thanks
    Credits

$ 1
    terima kasih mr ayam ni best ni boleh cuba....lepas ni...alhamdulillah x sesia join ehoza ramai pakar2 multimedia disini

joney is offline Pengetua Ehoza

is .............. dead!

I am:
    Tired

joney has a reputation beyond repute joney has a reputation beyond repute joney has a reputation beyond repute joney has a reputation beyond repute joney has a reputation beyond repute joney has a reputation beyond repute joney has a reputation beyond repute joney has a reputation beyond repute joney has a reputation beyond repute joney has a reputation beyond repute joney has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Credits

$ 1
    yamm... model2 tu ko import dari mane?

is Ehoza New Version

I am:
    Happy

ayam has a reputation beyond repute ayam has a reputation beyond repute ayam has a reputation beyond repute ayam has a reputation beyond repute ayam has a reputation beyond repute ayam has a reputation beyond repute ayam has a reputation beyond repute ayam has a reputation beyond repute ayam has a reputation beyond repute ayam has a reputation beyond repute ayam has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Credits

$ 1
    all the best..kitaorg bukannye pakar pun, masih lg belaja n apa salah kt kongsi sama2 kan....

astaroth is offline Hall of Fame
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

astaroth has much to be proud of astaroth has much to be proud of astaroth has much to be proud of astaroth has much to be proud of astaroth has much to be proud of astaroth has much to be proud of astaroth has much to be proud of astaroth has much to be proud of astaroth has much to be proud of
    Thanks
    Credits

$ 1
    ayam you teh bestt aku nak try gak buat tapi aku nak tanya photoshop berapa sesuai aku guna pc aku ni hanya 256 ram je,grafix card tak ada dan juga sekarang aku guna photoshop cs2 ble ke

is Ehoza New Version

I am:
    Happy

Thanks
    Credits

$ 1
    bole je tapi berat skit la..cs2 pun dh ok...nak ok lagi ko up ram ko jd [email protected] baru best...kalau sekng punya spec, bila guna photoshop jgn buka application lain, sebab takut pc ko hang nanti...

is Ehoza New Version

I am:
    Happy

Thanks
    Credits

$ 1
    bole jek tp berat sket la. asalkan ko tak load mende2 yg melampau2 punya effect, still bole lagi

9. pamm 468x60-en

Thread Information