The Best Spread 728x90ms

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    <span class='glow_FFFF00'>apect</span></a><br /><span class='glow_FFFF00'><span style='color: #9400D3'>True Ehoza's Supporter</span></span><a href='#'>'s Avatar
    <span class='glow_FFFF00'>apect</span></a><br /><span class='glow_FFFF00'><span style='color: #9400D3'>True Ehoza's Supporter</span></span><a href='#'> is offline
    is single

I am:
    Awesome

<span class='glow_FFFF00'>apect</span></a><br /><span class='glow_FFFF00'><span style='color: #9400D3'>True Ehoza's Supporter</span></span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FFFF00'>apect</span></a><br /><span class='glow_FFFF00'><span style='color: #9400D3'>True Ehoza's Supporter</span></span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FFFF00'>apect</span></a><br /><span class='glow_FFFF00'><span style='color: #9400D3'>True Ehoza's Supporter</span></span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FFFF00'>apect</span></a><br /><span class='glow_FFFF00'><span style='color: #9400D3'>True Ehoza's Supporter</span></span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FFFF00'>apect</span></a><br /><span class='glow_FFFF00'><span style='color: #9400D3'>True Ehoza's Supporter</span></span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FFFF00'>apect</span></a><br /><span class='glow_FFFF00'><span style='color: #9400D3'>True Ehoza's Supporter</span></span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FFFF00'>apect</span></a><br /><span class='glow_FFFF00'><span style='color: #9400D3'>True Ehoza's Supporter</span></span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FFFF00'>apect</span></a><br /><span class='glow_FFFF00'><span style='color: #9400D3'>True Ehoza's Supporter</span></span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FFFF00'>apect</span></a><br /><span class='glow_FFFF00'><span style='color: #9400D3'>True Ehoza's Supporter</span></span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FFFF00'>apect</span></a><br /><span class='glow_FFFF00'><span style='color: #9400D3'>True Ehoza's Supporter</span></span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FFFF00'>apect</span></a><br /><span class='glow_FFFF00'><span style='color: #9400D3'>True Ehoza's Supporter</span></span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,205 Times in 750 Posts
    Credits

$ 601

The Most Dumbest Person On Earth

Kathy Evans, the single dumbest contestant to ever get on "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?"

NEW YORK - Idaho resident Kathy Evans brought humiliation to her friends and family Tuesday when she set a new standard for stupidity with her appearance on the popular TV show, "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire."

It seems that Evans, a 32-year-old wife and mother of two, got stuck on the first question, and proceeded to make what fans of the show are dubbing "the absolute worst use of lifelines ever."
    After being introduced to the show's host Meredith Vieira, Evans assured her that she was ready to play, whereupon she was posed with an extremely easy $100 question. The question was:
    "Which of the following is the largest?"
    A) A Peanut
    B) An Elephant
    C) The Moon
    D) Hey, who you calling large?
    Immediately Mrs. Evans was struck with an all consuming panic as she realized that this was a question to which she did not readily know the answer.
    "Hmm, oh boy, that's a toughie," said Evans, as Vieira did her level best to hide her disbelief and disgust. "I mean, I'm sure I've heard of some of these things before, but I have no idea how large they would be."
    Evans made the decision to use the first of her three lifelines, the 50/50. Answers A and D were removed, leaving her to decide which was bigger, an elephant or the moon. However, faced with an incredibly easy question, Evans still remained unsure.
    "Oh! It removed the two I was leaning towards!" exclaimed Evans. "Darn. I think I better phone a friend."
    Using the second of her two lifelines on the first question, Mrs. Evans asked to be connected with her friend Betsy, who is an office assistant.
    "Hi Betsy! How are you? This is Kathy! I'm on TV!" said Evans, wasting the first seven seconds of her call. "Ok, I got an important question. Which of the following is the largest? B, an elephant, or C, the moon. 15 seconds hun."
    Betsy quickly replied that the answer was C, the moon. Evans proceeded to argue with her friend for the remaining ten seconds.
    "Come on Betsy, are you sure?" said Evans. "How sure are you? Puh, that can't be it."
    To everyone's astonishment, the moronic Evans declined to take her friend's advice and pick 'The Moon.'
    "I just don't know if I can trust Betsy. She's not all that bright. So I think I'd like to ask the audience," said Evans.
    Asked to vote on the correct answer, the audience returned 98% in favor of answer C, 'The Moon.' Having used up all her lifelines, Evans then made the dumbest choice of her life.
    "Wow, seems like everybody is against what I'm thinking," said the too-stupid-to- live Evans. "But you know, sometimes you just got to go with your gut. So, let's see. For which is larger, an elephant or the moon, I'm going to have to go with B, an elephant. Final answer."
    Evans sat before the dumbfounded audience, the only one waiting with bated breath, and was told that she was wrong, and that the answer was in fact, C, 'The Moon.'
    https://www.facebook.com/ehozadotcom
    Jom teka gambar dan menang RM150!

2. pamm 468x60-en

ayam is offline Ehoza's Advisor®™

is Ehoza New Version

I am:
    Happy

ayam has a reputation beyond repute ayam has a reputation beyond repute ayam has a reputation beyond repute ayam has a reputation beyond repute ayam has a reputation beyond repute ayam has a reputation beyond repute ayam has a reputation beyond repute ayam has a reputation beyond repute ayam has a reputation beyond repute ayam has a reputation beyond repute ayam has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Credits

$ 1
    masya Allah..... very2 the bodohs laaaaaa

joney is offline Pengetua Ehoza

is .............. dead!

I am:
    Tired

joney has a reputation beyond repute joney has a reputation beyond repute joney has a reputation beyond repute joney has a reputation beyond repute joney has a reputation beyond repute joney has a reputation beyond repute joney has a reputation beyond repute joney has a reputation beyond repute joney has a reputation beyond repute joney has a reputation beyond repute joney has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Credits

$ 1
    ***** yang tak dapat diajar tu... sejak azali...

since is offline Addicted Member
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

since is just really nice since is just really nice since is just really nice since is just really nice since is just really nice
    Thanks
    Credits

$ 1
    kenapalahhhhh yang bangap sangat tu.....

sharksuke is offline Full Time Supporter

is back to be Ehozarian

I am:
    Awesome

sharksuke has a reputation beyond repute sharksuke has a reputation beyond repute sharksuke has a reputation beyond repute sharksuke has a reputation beyond repute sharksuke has a reputation beyond repute sharksuke has a reputation beyond repute sharksuke has a reputation beyond repute sharksuke has a reputation beyond repute sharksuke has a reputation beyond repute sharksuke has a reputation beyond repute sharksuke has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Credits

$ 1
    hahahha..
    dia terlalu gabra kot..
    bkn snang nk masuk nie..
    ntahler..
    dia jer tau masalahnyer.

dethro is offline Full Time Supporter
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

dethro has a reputation beyond repute dethro has a reputation beyond repute dethro has a reputation beyond repute dethro has a reputation beyond repute dethro has a reputation beyond repute dethro has a reputation beyond repute dethro has a reputation beyond repute dethro has a reputation beyond repute dethro has a reputation beyond repute dethro has a reputation beyond repute dethro has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Credits

$ 1
    aduh.. melepas $100.. rugi rugi..

jibam is offline Regular Member
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

jibam has a spectacular aura about jibam has a spectacular aura about
    Thanks
    Credits

$ 1
    yea..too-stupid-to-live
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

redgiants is offline Junior Member
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

redgiants is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Credits

$ 1
    pelik tul... ke dia ade masalah mental takan la kut soalan mcm tu takleh jawab nak burukan lagi keadaan dia guna 50%50% LOL!!

greysmoke is offline Addicted Member
    is masturbating...

I am:
    Crazy

greysmoke has a reputation beyond repute greysmoke has a reputation beyond repute greysmoke has a reputation beyond repute greysmoke has a reputation beyond repute greysmoke has a reputation beyond repute greysmoke has a reputation beyond repute greysmoke has a reputation beyond repute greysmoke has a reputation beyond repute greysmoke has a reputation beyond repute greysmoke has a reputation beyond repute greysmoke has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Credits

$ 1
    The photograph included with the message is a doctored adaptation of a legitimate screenshot from the UK version of "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire". The real question asked for another name for the "trachea" and had nothing to do with elephants or the moon. And the contestant's name is Fiona Wheeler, not "Kathy Evans" as claimed in the message. What's more, far from being stupid, Fiona answered the question correctly and won £32,000.

nama minah ni fiona wheeler laa.... kalau betul ada mesti dah keluar youtube.... apala faedah menipu org ni yerkk???... fening la fening
    Before You SPEAK, LISTEN! Before You WRITE, THINK! Before You CRITICIZE, WAIT! Before You QUIT, TRY!

Mr.G is offline Super Ehozarian
    is layan lagu k-pop skang!

I am:
    Cool

Mr.G has a reputation beyond repute Mr.G has a reputation beyond repute Mr.G has a reputation beyond repute Mr.G has a reputation beyond repute Mr.G has a reputation beyond repute Mr.G has a reputation beyond repute Mr.G has a reputation beyond repute Mr.G has a reputation beyond repute Mr.G has a reputation beyond repute Mr.G has a reputation beyond repute Mr.G has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Credits

$ 1
    ah sudah,mn satu btol nih???aku pong trut fening nih....

12. The Best Spread 468x60ms

Thread Information