TenkoFX Crypto

+ Reply to Thread
    <span class='glow_FFFF00'>apect</span></a><br /><span class='glow_FFFF00'><span style='color: #9400D3'>True Ehoza's Supporter</span></span><a href='#'>'s Avatar
    <span class='glow_FFFF00'>apect</span></a><br /><span class='glow_FFFF00'><span style='color: #9400D3'>True Ehoza's Supporter</span></span><a href='#'> is offline
    is single

I am:
    Awesome

<span class='glow_FFFF00'>apect</span></a><br /><span class='glow_FFFF00'><span style='color: #9400D3'>True Ehoza's Supporter</span></span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FFFF00'>apect</span></a><br /><span class='glow_FFFF00'><span style='color: #9400D3'>True Ehoza's Supporter</span></span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FFFF00'>apect</span></a><br /><span class='glow_FFFF00'><span style='color: #9400D3'>True Ehoza's Supporter</span></span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FFFF00'>apect</span></a><br /><span class='glow_FFFF00'><span style='color: #9400D3'>True Ehoza's Supporter</span></span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FFFF00'>apect</span></a><br /><span class='glow_FFFF00'><span style='color: #9400D3'>True Ehoza's Supporter</span></span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FFFF00'>apect</span></a><br /><span class='glow_FFFF00'><span style='color: #9400D3'>True Ehoza's Supporter</span></span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FFFF00'>apect</span></a><br /><span class='glow_FFFF00'><span style='color: #9400D3'>True Ehoza's Supporter</span></span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FFFF00'>apect</span></a><br /><span class='glow_FFFF00'><span style='color: #9400D3'>True Ehoza's Supporter</span></span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FFFF00'>apect</span></a><br /><span class='glow_FFFF00'><span style='color: #9400D3'>True Ehoza's Supporter</span></span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FFFF00'>apect</span></a><br /><span class='glow_FFFF00'><span style='color: #9400D3'>True Ehoza's Supporter</span></span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FFFF00'>apect</span></a><br /><span class='glow_FFFF00'><span style='color: #9400D3'>True Ehoza's Supporter</span></span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,205 Times in 750 Posts
    Credits

$ 601

create fake miniature environment

Here is a VERY simple tutorial that is also a favourite of mine, and only takes less than a few minutes to do!

You will be creating this!:

--NOTE--
    You must be using Photoshop CS or Photoshop CS2 for this tutorial, as they contain the "Lens Blur" filter.

Step 1) -
    For the best effect select a nice photo to use this technique on, such as a village of houses, a train station, or some angled-view overlooking a town. For this tutorial I will be using this photo I found of an old train station, and will be using the train as the main 'focus' in the image:

Step 2) -
    After selecting the appropriate image, we then press "Q" to go into "Quick Mask" mode. What this does is lets you quickly mask off areas of the images using either the paint brush tool, a gradient, or selection tools - it's VERY handy! you will see why.
    Once you have pressed Q and are in Quick Mask mode, press "D" to revert your color palette back to the default Black and White, making sure that Black is the foreground and White is the background color.
    Select the Gradient tool from the toolbar, then choose the "Reflected Gradient" style from the menu at the top, as shown in the image below:

Step 3) -
    Next, choose which area you want to focus on the most - in our example it's the train. Once this is decided, hold shift and click an drag the gradient tool from the train to the top of the image and let go:

Step 4) -
    Once you let go of the gradient, you will have a result that looks like this:

The red area is the area that will be masked off (not included) in the final result.
    After this, press "Q" again to return out of Quick Mask mode, and you should get the 'Marching Ants' effect which shows you the selected areas. It should look like this:

Step 5) -
    Go up to the "Filters" menu, scroll down to the "Blur" category - then select "Lens Blur".
    For my image, I used the following settings to achieve my desired effect:

Step 6) -
    After applying the filter, you should have a result that looks finished - but i like to add one more step to it to make it look more 'toy / plastic / miniature', rather than a real train.
    To do this, I make sure the image's layer is selected and I press "Ctrl + U" to bring up the "Hue / Saturation" Adjuster. Once it appears, I usually drag the window off to the side a bit so that I can see the image underneath it and the alterations I am making.
    All you have to do is move the "Saturation" slider about 10-20 points to the right, so it makes the colors in the image more vivid and bright!

Use your creativity and see what you can come up with! That concludes my tutorial
    https://www.facebook.com/ehozadotcom
    Jom teka gambar dan menang RM150!

2. bitcoin 468x60-en

<span class='glow_FFFF00'>apect</span></a><br /><span class='glow_FFFF00'><span style='color: #9400D3'>True Ehoza's Supporter</span></span><a href='#'>'s Avatar
    <span class='glow_FFFF00'>apect</span></a><br /><span class='glow_FFFF00'><span style='color: #9400D3'>True Ehoza's Supporter</span></span><a href='#'> is offline
    is single

I am:
    Awesome

<span class='glow_FFFF00'>apect</span></a><br /><span class='glow_FFFF00'><span style='color: #9400D3'>True Ehoza's Supporter</span></span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FFFF00'>apect</span></a><br /><span class='glow_FFFF00'><span style='color: #9400D3'>True Ehoza's Supporter</span></span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FFFF00'>apect</span></a><br /><span class='glow_FFFF00'><span style='color: #9400D3'>True Ehoza's Supporter</span></span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FFFF00'>apect</span></a><br /><span class='glow_FFFF00'><span style='color: #9400D3'>True Ehoza's Supporter</span></span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FFFF00'>apect</span></a><br /><span class='glow_FFFF00'><span style='color: #9400D3'>True Ehoza's Supporter</span></span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FFFF00'>apect</span></a><br /><span class='glow_FFFF00'><span style='color: #9400D3'>True Ehoza's Supporter</span></span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FFFF00'>apect</span></a><br /><span class='glow_FFFF00'><span style='color: #9400D3'>True Ehoza's Supporter</span></span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FFFF00'>apect</span></a><br /><span class='glow_FFFF00'><span style='color: #9400D3'>True Ehoza's Supporter</span></span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FFFF00'>apect</span></a><br /><span class='glow_FFFF00'><span style='color: #9400D3'>True Ehoza's Supporter</span></span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FFFF00'>apect</span></a><br /><span class='glow_FFFF00'><span style='color: #9400D3'>True Ehoza's Supporter</span></span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute <span class='glow_FFFF00'>apect</span></a><br /><span class='glow_FFFF00'><span style='color: #9400D3'>True Ehoza's Supporter</span></span><a href='#'> has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Credits

$ 601

Cheers again - great stuff !!
    https://www.facebook.com/ehozadotcom
    Jom teka gambar dan menang RM150!

is single

I am:
    Awesome

Thanks
    Credits

$ 601

somutmerah is offline Hyper Active Member
    is Big Gun

I am:
    Awesome

somutmerah has a reputation beyond repute somutmerah has a reputation beyond repute somutmerah has a reputation beyond repute somutmerah has a reputation beyond repute somutmerah has a reputation beyond repute somutmerah has a reputation beyond repute somutmerah has a reputation beyond repute somutmerah has a reputation beyond repute somutmerah has a reputation beyond repute somutmerah has a reputation beyond repute somutmerah has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Credits

$ 1
    keretapi tu gambar betul kan?yg lain tu?

miyuno is offline Junior Member
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

miyuno is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Credits

$ 1
    ni la first time aku berjaya.yea!!!tq apect.
    teruskan usahamu.

mirzz is offline Addicted Member
    This user has no status.

I am:
    ----

mirzz has a brilliant future mirzz has a brilliant future mirzz has a brilliant future mirzz has a brilliant future mirzz has a brilliant future mirzz has a brilliant future mirzz has a brilliant future mirzz has a brilliant future mirzz has a brilliant future mirzz has a brilliant future mirzz has a brilliant future
    Thanks
    Credits

$ 1
    canggih betul la. macam2 leh buat ekk
    Ive tried so hard and get so far, in the end, its doesnt even matter!!!

8. stp 468x60-en

Thread Information